mTCII Temperature Controller & Heater
The mTCII micro-Temperature Controller is a versatile 2 channel temperature controller powerful enough to heat small tissue baths, microscope stages, small animal heaters etc. but also able to control miniature heating devices like the included HPRE2. The mTCII uses state-of-the-art microcontrollers to provide a flexible instrument rather than a modular PID design where there is no control over the user interface and instrument function. The mTCII has two ways of driving heaters, with a PWM (pulse width modulated 2.5-20kHz) or an analog output for lower noise. In the PWM mode it can control currents up to 1.5Amps provided by a Li-ion battery or 15V power supply. The HPRE2 Pre-heater is a 3 loop capillary heater for pre-heating solution.
- Sophisticated miniature low power controller for heating small tissue baths, microscope stages, small animal heaters, portable incubator
- 2 independent channels
- Compatible with many low voltage heater elements
- RS232 port for control, logging
- 2 heating modes, PWM [8W] or analog [2W]
- Maintains setpoint and parameters in EEPROM
- Firmware reprogrammable – for upgrades, customization
- Dimensions: 45x14x7mm (LxWxH)
- Heater resistance ≈ 17Ω
- Thermistor sensor: 10kΩ NTC
- Plugs into Heater Aux of mTCII
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.