The new C-Pace Navigator software allows users to operate both the C-Dish and C-Stretch with a user-friendly interface, making it easy to customize stretch and stimulation protocols.
- Simple adjustments of both stretch and electrical parameters for each channel
- Pre-defined basic protocols for simple pacing procedures
- Adjustable trapezoidal waveform with expansion, hold, and contraction phases
- Save and re-load stretch and stimulation protocols
- Transient Analysis Features
- Mutech and RTD card installation for IW6
- IonWizard Core and Analysis Manual
- IonWizard Acquisition Manual
- C-Pace Navigator Manual
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 ablation in cardiac myocytes before or after myocardial infarction prevents heart failure.
- Maturation of intracellular calcium homeostasis in sheep pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cells.
- Late exercise training improves non-uniformity of transmural myocardial function in rats with ischaemic heart failure.
- Ecstasy produces left ventricular dysfunction and oxidative stress in rats.
Note: This product is intended for research purposes only. It is not certified for clinical applications (including diagnostic purposes). Use of this product in uncertified applications is in violation of FDA regulations.